Hi guys! I hope you are having a nice weekend. Today I would love to tell you about my last London walk. I went for this amazing city walk last weekend with my friend, she is a photographer and loves industrial places. We decided to shoot some photos of the Battersea Power Station, a kind of Art deco building from the 30', which is the largest brick building in Europe and one of the monuments worth watching.
It is located at the border of the river Thames and is has remained largely unused due to its poor conditions. For our surprise, there were some development working plans and the access was not permitted, so we finally changed the route:
- Start at the south entrance of one of the most interesting parks in London, The Battersea Park
- Walk to the cafe in front of the little lake
- Visit the Peace Pagoda
- Stroll by the side of the Thames,
- Cross the river through the Battersea park bridge towards Sloan Square, Chelsea.
- Visit the Saatchi Gallery
- Have an afternoon cake a tea the Partridges
The walk spots around Battersea Park and Chelsea are listed on the map below: